Application Due Date: December 31, 2018.
SDGs & Her is an online competitors for females business owners to display how they are supporting the Sustainable Advancement Objectives(SDGs) through their company operations. The goals of the effort are to:
- acknowledge females executing the Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs), consisting of females entrepreneur of microenterprises;-LRB- ******************).
- boost understanding about the SDGs and their prospective effect on females amongst non-traditional audiences; and
- work together with economic sector partners on all SDGs, however SDG5 in specific; to share finest practices and ingenious concepts.
In 2015, all 193 United Nations member nations signed on to 17 Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs) to “produce the future we desire in 2030.”
- Winners will get management training, mentoring and will be flown to Washington DC, for an occasion at the World Bank Group-IMF Spring Conferences in April 2019 , where they will display their accomplishments.
To be qualified you need to:
- be a female owner of a service that has actually functioned for a minimum of 3 years
- own a micro-enterprise, with a minimum of 1 and no greater than 9 workers
- have a loan eligibility of under USD $10,000 or yearly sales of under USD $100,000
Entries will be evaluated by a university partner and after that evaluated by a specialist panel. Judges will figure out the winners based upon the effect on the SDGs, vision and function, and clearness of the entries.
To Go Into:
Applicants finish a brief online design template, explaining their work and connecting their initiative/product to 1 or more SDGs.
For Additional Information: