Application Due Date: 17: 00 GMT on Friday 19 October 2018.
The World Curling Federation is pleased to be providing its Sports Media Student Program for another year.
Full-time trainees, from worldwide, are welcomed to send entries for our advancement program, that immerses ambitious reporters and professional photographers in the heart of elite, global competitors.
In season 2018-2019, the effective candidates will take a trip to Estonia, Canada or Norway and will sign up with the World Curling Federation media group in promoting the sport of curling.
Applications are now being drawn from trainees for 6 positions. They are:
Each winner will be rewarded with a totally paid journey to among these champions, consisting of return flights, lodging and living expenditures throughout of the occasion.
A. The students picked for the Le Guryère AOP European Curling Champions2018 in Tallinn, Estonia will be anticipated to show up, roughly, on 14 November and leave on 25 November.
B. The students picked for the World Junior Curling Championships2019 in Liverpool, Canada will be anticipated to show up, roughly, on 14 February and leave on 24 February.
C. The students picked for the World Mixed Doubles Curling Champion2019 in Stavanger , Norway will be anticipated to show up, roughly, on 18 April and leave on 28 April.
- All candidates need to be studying in full-time education and be aged 18 or over.
- Candidates need to be studying for more than 12 hours each week in an acknowledged High School, College or University.
- All candidates are accountable for any extra expenses personally sustained throughout their time on the program, for instance missed out on departures and travel insurance coverage. If visas are needed the World Curling Federation will repay expenses sustained for those to be obtained.
- Candidates need to have the ability to take a trip to the champions for the dates pointed out above.
- Each candidate need to have a legitimate passport that has more than 6 months on it, from the very first day of travel, prior to it ends.
- Applications from previous winners of the Sport Media Student Program will not be thought about.
Summary: Reporter entrants are needed to show their capability to compose a relevant story and establish innovative interview concerns.
1. Trainees are asked to send a 400- word report on their preferred Olympic memory and the significance of it to them.
2. Trainees need to likewise compose 6 concerns, 3 that they would ask the gold medal winning avoid following their triumph in the Ford World Women’s Curling Champion 2018 last in between Canada and Sweden and 3 concerns they would ask the losing avoid based upon the line-scores envisioned listed below.
- Entries surpassing the word count will NOT be accepted.
- Trainees need to plainly state which occasion they would want to go to based upon the breakdown above: A, B, C or ANY.
- Entries are to be sent as a.pdf
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no behind 17: 00 GMT on Friday 19 October 2018.
To Find Out More: