Application Due Date: 8 January 2019 at 12.00(midday) Main European Time
The World Press Image Digital Storytelling Contest benefits those producing the very best types of visual journalism made it possible for by these modifications.
The contest is open to digital writers, visual reporters, manufacturers, and entry planners, with submissions that consist of the work of an expert visual reporter.
1. The Digital Storytelling Contest is just available to entries that consist of the work of an expert visual reporter. Every visual reporter needs to offer legitimate evidence of present expert status. Examples of files that count as evidence consist of, however are not restricted to:
- letter of recommendation from an image company, image editor, media company, publication, production business;-LRB- *****************) OR
- subscription file from an acknowledged press, photography or movie association, which represents expert members;-LRB- *****************) OR
- Evidence of publication of (audio) visual product from 2018 or 2017, with your name noticeable as credit in either online or print format from an acknowledged media company or publication;-LRB- *****************) OR
- journalism union subscription card;-LRB- *****************) OR
- press card
The company reserves the right to request for extra details to assist clarify the expert status.
2. The visual reporter( s) should be the author( s) of the product sent in his/her/their name.
3. The visual reporter( s), or the representative or representative entering upon their behalf, should be the copyright holder( s) or have actually been licensed by the copyright holder( s) to send the product.
4. Representatives or agents entering upon behalf of a production group verify, by going into, that each member of the production group accepts all the entry guidelines.
5. Entries in all classifications should have been produced or very first released in 2018.
6. All entries should consist of the contact information of the visual reporter( s) and of the production’s contact individual.
7. All entries should consist of a title, run-through and total list of the production group.
8. All productions should either have English-language audio and/or text or should be subtitled in English.
9. Entries should be sent by means of the main contest platform. Entries sent out in other methods will not be accepted.
10 Entries in all classifications should be readily available online. The URL’s for the productions went into should be supplied when sending through the entry site.
11 All entries should be sent by 8 January 2019 at 12.00(midday) Main European Time in order to take part in the 2019 contest.
- All 3 candidates in each of the 3 classifications are welcomed to the World Press Image Celebration in Amsterdam.
- An agent from each of the chosen productions will have their travel and accommodations spent for by the World Press Image Structure.
- The candidates in each classification will get a diploma and a Golden Eye Award, provided throughout the yearly Awards Program.
- 3 candidates in each classification will get:.
- Addition on the planet Press Image exhibit
- Addition in the yearly collectible yearbook, readily available in numerous languages with an around the world circulation of more than 30,00 0
- A diploma and Golden Eye Award, provided at the yearly Awards Event throughout the World Press Image Celebration in Amsterdam. An agent from each of the chosen productions will get an invite, return airline tickets, and hotel lodging for the yearly networking occasion, the World Press Image Celebration.
- In addition, candidates are frequently included in significant publications and welcomed to speak at public occasions, exhibit openings, and lectures throughout the year.
- 3 December 2018: The contest site opens for entries.
- 8 January 2019: Contest site closes for entries (12 midday CET)
- 11 April 2019: An agent from the chosen productions are welcomed to go to the 2019 Awards Program in Amsterdam throughout which the The World Press Image Online Video of the Year, The World Press Image Interactive of the Year, and all Digital Storytelling Contest winners will be revealed.
- 11– 13 April 2019: World Press Image Celebration in Amsterdam.
To Learn More: