Application Due Date: August 18 th 2019
The Young Water Fellowship East Africa edition 2019 targets young business owners from East Africa. Chosen Young Water Fellows will be welcomed to take part in a 10- days start-up training in Uganda, get training, mentorship and seed financing chances.
The Young Water Fellowship uses you support in 3 methods:
TRAINING: Chosen Fellows will be welcomed to take part in Cewas’.
Start-up Training Program in Uganda (November 12 th to 22 nd).
MENTORSHIP: You will be designated coaches that will support you in the primary steps of your social business.
SEED-FUNDING: You will have chances to get seed-funding (as much as EUR5000) for the very first phases of your social business.
- Be 18 to 30 years of ages at the time of the application
- Be the creator or co-founder of an effort that adds to the option of a distinct water issue in your nation. The effort needs to remain in its preliminary phases and have the capability to be developed into a social business (i.e have a long-lasting sustainability element or service design).
- Be a resident and homeowner from among these nations: Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda
- Have a legitimate passport and be readily available to go to the workshop in Uganda the dates it will be held (November 12 th-22 nd 2019)
- All training expenses are covered by the company (flights, transport, lodging, meals), however individuals should cover their visa expenditures and transportation expenses to the closest global airport in their nation of residency.
- Have the ability to interact in English (intermediate level at least).
The YWF EA 2019 require applications is open till August 18 th. These are its Regards To Recommendation
— While preparing your application, please read our standards to increase your opportunities of being chosen.
— Additional concerns? Examine our Q&A listed below for the YWF East African edition If you can’t discover a response to your concern, please call us here: [email protected]
Keep in mind that just concerns that are not dealt with in the ToR, standards or Q&A will be addressed.
To Learn More: