Deadline: December 31, 2021
Applications are open for the TheirWorld Global Youth Ambassador (GYA) Program 2022. The Global Youth Ambassador (GYA) program is a connected community, made up of young campaigners and social entrepreneurs united in their passion for social justice and the right to education.
It is a two-year program that supports young people around the world to campaign for the right to education in their communities, countries, and beyond.
The program has four key elements:
- Community: It gives young people a fantastic chance to be a part of a supportive network that shares and promotes each other’s work, campaigns and achievements.
- Opportunities: GYAs will be able to join campaigns and lead their own actions to champion the right to education. Learn about high-level events and decision-making forums where you can influence critical conversations about education.
- Building your knowledge: Network members have access to the latest information on global education and what needs to happen to make Sustainable Development Goal 4 of quality, inclusive education for every child a reality. You can find what you need to speak confidently on the education crisis.
- Developing your skills: GYAs are able to use bespoke training that has been created by GYAs, for GYAs. Whether you’re new to education activism, or have been campaigning on it for years, there’s something to help take your advocacy skills to the next level.
- Be 18-28 years old at the time of application;
- Be passionate about improving access to education and youth skills;
- Have a basic command of English (verbal and written). This is important as all email/social media correspondence is in English;
- Be able to access the internet on a regular basis.
To apply to become a Theirworld Global Youth Ambassador, simply complete the application form. Only fully completed application forms will be considered.
For more information, visit TheirWorld.