Application Due Date: Friday 12 th April, 2019
The Thomson Structure mobile journalism competitors is a leading display for mobile journalism (‘ mojo’) skill. In collaboration with Mojofest, the competitors is now in its 5th year.
Every spring, applications are welcomed from those who have what it requires to end up being the next mojo star. Candidates are needed to send a function story or report recorded and modified totally on a mobile phone, which thrills, intrigues and surprises and shows effect and imagination.
Reward 1: The winner will get return flights to Galway, Ireland, luxury lodging and tickets to Mojofest
from 6-8th June 2019, a celebration committed to mobile journalism and.
directed by among the most highly regarded mojo voices in the market, Glen.
Reward 2: 5 runners up will likewise get open door to Glen’s sophisticated mobile journalism online course from our Journalism Now program.
How to Get In:
1) Produce a mobile journalism story, either a.
function or TV-style report with a run time of 2-5 minutes. The most.
essential thing is that the story is shot and modified totally on a.
mobile phone (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, RIM Blackberry, etc) and.
that the video material is provided in hd.
2) The story should be produced by ONE private and entries will be marked on the following:
- Journalism: Creativity and trustworthiness of the story, showing initial research study, effort and usage of interviews.
- Effect: Value of the topic and the effect the story has actually accomplished.
- Originality to medium: Ingenious and suitable usage of mobile-recording methods.
- Storytelling: Clearness of the storytelling.
- Technical quality: Technical quality of the production.
3) Entries ought to preferably remain in English, nevertheless, other languages with on screen subtitles are appropriate.
To Learn More: