Due Date: May 31, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the TICAD7 Ingenious Start-up Pitching Occasion 2019 Tokyo International Conference on African Advancement (TICAD) is the leader advancement online forum on Africa led by the federal government of Japan because 1993 and co-hosted by United Nations, United Nations Advancement Program (UNDP), World Bank and African Union Commission (AUC).
The 7th top will be hung on 28 th– 30 th August, 2019 in Yokohama city, Japan. Among the primary programs of TICAD7 is financial change and enhancements in service environment and organization through personal financial investment and development.
At the celebration of TICAD 7, Japan International Cooperation Firm (JICA), United Nations Advancement Program (UNDP) and Japan External Trade Company (JETRO) will collectively prepare a pitching phase for qualified start-ups from African nations. This Start-up Pitching occasion is a TICAD7’s main side occasions, and it will be a distinct chance for start-ups using ingenious options to social obstacles in Africa and Japanese investors/corporations to look for possible investment/partnership.
- The picked finalist( s) will be welcomed to TICAD7 for the pitching on the phase in front of possible investors/partners collected from several nations
- Air tickets and lodgings for one workers from each business will be covered by JICA/UNDP.
- Open to tech start-up with ingenious service to accomplish the Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs)
- Developed in 2018 or earlier
- Evidence of the previous financing– Has actually ever raised over USD 50,000 financing
- HQs is based in African nations
- Products/Services have actually been released in African market
- Passion/Will to get relation with Japanese financier( s) and/or partner( s) through involvement to this pitch occasion in TICAD7
- Readily available to remain in Tokyo/Yokohama from August 28-31, 2019
To learn more, see TICAD7 Ingenious Start-up Pitching Occasion