Due Date: March 1, 2019
The Tony Elumelu Structure, the leading African-funded and established philanthropy dedicated to empowering African business owners, is now accepting applications for the 2019 mate of the TEF Entrepreneurship Program The Program is a 10- year, $100 million dedication to determine, train, coach and fund 10,000 African business owners.
The Program’s goal is to create a minimum of 1,000,000 brand-new tasks and produce a minimum of $10 billion in brand-new organisation profits throughout Africa. Now in its fifth year, the TEF Entrepreneurship Program has actually empowered 4,470 business owners, utilizing a bespoke and robust choice, training and execution procedure to produce noticeable and sustainable effect throughout all 54 African nations.
- The very first phase is a non-returnable financial investment of the equivalent of $5,000(based upon the Reserve bank of Nigeria currency exchange rate as at the date of Choice), which is paid into business checking account of Business owners upon conclusion of the 12- week training program, arrangement of needed paperwork, accreditation sent organisation strategy to name a few requirements; the 2nd phase is a returnable financial investment, which business owners will request and be thought about for based upon the practicality of their organisation.
- Open to people and legal citizens of all African nations, who run for-profit organisations based in Africa that are no older than 3 years;-LRB- **************).
- Applicants can be impressive African business owners running existing start-ups with high development capacity and striving entrepreneur with transformative concepts;-LRB- **************).
- They are especially wanting to grow representation from French, Arabic and Portuguese speakers, in addition to female business owners.
All applications will be evaluated on 5 core requirements, which are:
- Expediency of business concept
- Market Chance: understanding and understanding of the marketplace, clients and rivals for their idea/business
- Monetary Comprehending: understanding of the standard monetary requirements of running an organisation, expenses and profits
- Scalability: Shows possible for duplication and development of their services or product to produce tasks and wealth
- Management Possible and Entrepreneurial Abilities: Show management capacity, efficient in drawing in individuals, clients and resources.
Applicants can use on TEFConnect— the biggest digital networking platform for African business owners.
For more details, see TEF