Application Deadline: February 29th 2020
Total Petroleum Ghana Limited is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building.
The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past 3 years, Total Petroleum Ghana Limited has successfully developed sixteen (16) Ghanaian young graduates through this initiative.
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure (subject to performance) in Total affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical(Operations).
Four  successful candidates will join a diverse team of professionals in delivering high-quality products and services to customers and long-term shareholder value.
We are interested in Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian institutions within the last year and must have completed National Service.
Candidates must be less than 27 years.
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics or related business fields
Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
- Must be able to speak French
For More Information: