Application Deadline: 1st November 2021.
The program is a TotalEnergies Company’s initiative for Africa that seeks to develop young talent through training and capacity building. The program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past eight years, TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya Plc has successfully developed young graduates through this initiative and are now poised for the 2021 intake.
TotalEnergies offer a total of eighteen(18) months training opportunity (local experience for six (6) months and twelve (12) months international experience subject to adherence to established Covid protocols governing international travel and the individual’s overall performance) in our subsidiaries, within the Africa, in one of the three domains: commercial, finance & technical. At the end of this period, the trainees will be evaluated for permanent employment within TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya Plc depending on opportunity.
TotalEnergies Marketing Kenya Plc is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidate profileWe are interested in candidates who have attained a minimum Upper 2nd Class Honours’ Degree
from recognized institutions within the last two (2) years in any of the following disciplines;
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related business fields
- KCSE Mean Grade of at least B+
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities;
- Intellectually curious and a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Highly adaptable to different environments
For More Information: