The Federal Government of Heilongjiang is using the Heilongjiang Provincial Federal Government Scholarships Program at Jiamusi University in China. The scholarship is open for global trainees to pursue an undergrad, postgraduate and doctoral program.
Applicants will get the charges of registration, tuition, experimentation, useful training, fundamental mentor products, lodging, and extensive medical insurance coverage.
Developed in 1947, Jiamusi University is a multi-disciplinary university located in individuals’s Republic of China. The university has actually covered post-graduate education, basic college, greater vocational and technical education and adult education (continuing education)
Why at Jiamusi University- the Jiamusi is the provincial essential building university with high level in Heilongjiang province, which is likewise an extensive university with a large range of classifications and medical specializeds.
- Application Due Date: April 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are readily available to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships consist of the charges of registration, tuition, experiment, useful training, fundamental mentor products, accommodations, and extensive medical insurance coverage. Trainees need to pay the taking a trip and living expenditures by themselves.
- Varieties Of Award: Not Understood
- Citizenship: International
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Qualified Nations: International trainees (other than China) can make an application for this scholarship.
- Qualified Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
Eligibility Requirements: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the offered requirements:
- Candidates under the age of 25 getting the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship need to have a high school diploma with exceptional grades.
- Candidates under the age of 35 getting the Master’s Degree with scholarship need to have a Bachelor’s Degree with great grades.
- Candidates under the age of 40 getting the Postgraduate degree need to have Master’s Degree with exceptional grades.
The mode of application is online.
How to Use: To use, the candidates need to send an online application through the link: http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/system/_content/download.jsp?urltype=news.DownloadAttachUrl&owner=1219042656 & wbfileid =-LRB- *************************)
Supporting Files: As part of the application, the candidates need to send 2 copies of each file
- Application for the Heilongjiang Provincial Federal Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and scholastic record
- Research study or research study strategy in China composed in Chinese or English
- Suggestions of a minimum of 2 teachers or partner teachers
- Initial “Immigrant Health Examination Record”
- Passport copy
Admission Requirements: The candidates require to take admission in Jiamusi University.
The scholarships consist of the charges of registration, tuition, experiment, useful training, fundamental mentor products, accommodations, and extensive medical insurance coverage.