The Gates Cambridge Trust is providing 95 Totally Moneyed Masters and PhD scholarships for International Trainees to study in the University of Cambridge, UK2018 The scholarship will cover; tuition charges, upkeep living allowance, travel expenses, household allowance, fieldwork …
The Gates Cambridge Trust scholarships was started in October 2000 by Costs and Melinda Gates Structure. The structure contributed the biggest ever single contribution of US$210 m to an UK university.
The Gates Cambridge Trust scholarship is among the most distinguished worldwide acknowledged scholarships worldwide. The goal of the scholarship is to offer a chance to incredibly gifted worldwide trainees outside the UK to study a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject offered at the University of Cambridge.
There are 95 Scholarships granted annual indicated for just Global trainees from nations outside the UK. The following are the qualified courses to pick from;-LRB- ******).
- Masters of Science (MSc) or MLitt for 2 year research study degree
- MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA to name a few for 1 year
- PhD for 3 year research study degree
The scholarship will cover;-LRB- ******).
- Tuition charges
- Upkeep living allowance
- Travel expenses
Please keep in mind that the scholarship will likewise cover extra expenses (if thought about required) such as;-LRB- ******).
- Academic advancement
- Household allowance
Check out the complete scholarship worth at this link
Candidates need to satisfy the requirements listed below;-LRB- ******).
- Be a nationwide of a nation outside the UK (International trainees for charges functions)
- Use full-time domestic research studies for the following courses: Masters of Science (MSc) or MLitt for 2 year research study degree, MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA to name a few for 1 year and PhD for 3 year research study degree
Please examine the eligibility requirements HERE
HOW TO APPLY:
Look for graduate admission and financing (consisting of a Gates Cambridge Scholarship) through the University’s Graduate Candidate Website. Please check out How to Use area and scholarship site suggested listed below.
There are 2 defined due dates as suggested listed below;-LRB- ******).
- 11 th October 2018 for United States people resident in the U.S.A.
- sixth Dec 2018 and fourth January 2019 for all other qualified prospect