The University of Helsinki is granting completely moneyed Masters degree scholarships to global trainees in Finland,2019 The scholarship will use; tuition costs plus 10,000 Euros, trainee union costs, health costs …
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
The University of Helsinki was developed in 1640 and is among the earliest and biggest university in Finland. Furthermore, it has numerous research study programs in a large range od disciplines.
This chance is granted to global trainees who wish to pursue a master’s degree research studies at the University of Helsinki in Finland.
University of Helsinki is huge global neighborhood and the professors and speakers are extremely encouraging in assisting you attain your dreams.
You can selected the Masters degree program in the following link
There are 3 awards provided by this scholarship;-LRB- *****).
1: Tuition costs plus 10 000 EUR
2: Complete tuition costs grant
3: Research study grant (10000 EUR)
- Trainee union subscription costs
- Healthcare costs
- Trainee meal discount rates
- Decreases in public transportation
- Be a worldwide trainee (from outside the EU/EEA & Switzerland)
- Get admission to a Master’s degree program at the University of Helsinki
- Have outstanding lead to your previous degree and can show this in the application.
- Responsible to pay their tuition costs. For that reason, residents of non-EU/EEA nations who do not have irreversible home status in the EU/EEA location are responsible to pay their tuition costs.
- Fulfill the requirements for for entry visa and home authorization for Finland
HOW TO APPLY:
- You need to have an admission for a master’s degree course at the university of Helsinki.
- Total the application
Send the following supporting files;-LRB- *************).
- Academic records
- Language certificate
- Copy of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
English language efficiency is needed for candidates whose mother tongue is not English. The university accepts TOEFL or IELTS test
APPLICATION DUE DATE:
The application due date is December every year
Go To the University of Helsinki for more details;-LRB- *****).