The World Health Organisation in collaboration with the University of Ghana School of Public Health (UGSPH) is using Totally Moneyed Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships Ghana2019 The scholarships cover; Complete tuition costs, complete research study expenses, a regular monthly living stipend,
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
The World Health Company (WHO) through the Human Recreation Program (HRP) Alliance program is using completely moneyed Masters and Ph.D. scholarships for African trainees.
The scholarship funds full-time Masters and Ph.D. programs concentrating on Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) Application Research Study.
The unbiased goal of this scholarship is to train and establish sexual and reproductive health and rights scientists in various African nations. For that reason, course products will be created to fit the profession in sexual and reproductive health and rights application research study.
Subjects covered consist of;-LRB- **********).
- Avoidable maternal morbidity & death
- Improving neonatal health
- Quality shipment of sexual and reproductive health services
- Avoidance of violence versus females and ladies
- Resolving teen sexual and reproductive health requirements
Prospects should satisfy the following;-LRB- ****************).
Candidates connected to World Health Organisation Human Being Reproductive Program Partner Organizations are highly motivated to make an application for this scholarship.
The scholarship will cover the products listed below;-LRB- ****************).
- Complete tuition costs
- Complete research study expenses towards argumentation or research study job
- Regular monthly living stipend to cover lodging
- Travel expense (to and from the native land)
The Master’s in Public Health scholarship will last for 1 year (Fulltime). Whereas, the Ph.D. Scholarships will be tenable for 4 years (Fulltime)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send the following need files by e-mail to email@example.com:
- Finished application for the UGSPH World Health Organisation HRP Center Masters or Ph.D. program scholarship.
- Please download the application in the following site: http://publichealth.ug.edu.gh/ or the University of Ghana site www.ug.edu.gh
- Upgraded RÃ©sumÃ©
- An individual declaration
- 2 referrals sent by your referees straight by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evidence of Masters or Ph.D. admission type submission to University of Ghana
12 th April 2019