Commonwealth is providing completely moneyed PhD Scholarships at the University of Pretoria, South Africa2020 The scholarships will cover; tuition costs, travel expenses, lodging, shuttle bus expenses, medical insurance coverage, fixed, Visa expenses and research study expenses …
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
Commonwealth is providing PhD scholarships for trainees from commonwealth nations (omitting South African people), scholastic year 2020 at University of Pretoria.
Why the University of Pretoria? The University is among the leading academically identified university in South Africa and Africa as a whole.
The scholarship is granted for a duration of 3 years. Nevertheless, an extension demand can be thought about under extraordinary cases by the manager.
The scholarship is granted to candidates who fulfill the following eligibility requirements;-LRB- *****).
- Be a resident of a qualified Commonwealth nation (Other than South Africa)
- Start research studies at the University of Pretoria in the scholastic year 2020
- Have actually finished a degree (more than 2 years prior).
- 35 years of age or listed below at the time of tendering in your application
The University of Pretoria Doctoral Commonwealth Scholarships will cover the following;-LRB- *****).
- Tuition costs
- Lodging and living expenses
- Medical Aid/insurance
- Research study products (Books or Stationery)
- Travel expenses (To and from)
- Shuttle bus get expenses from Tambo International Airport to Pretoria
- University of Pretoria PhD application costs
- Visa expenses
Research study expenses will be covered by the Manager and any other extra expenses will be covered by the University
Member of the family expenditures & additional luggage expenditures will not be covered
Send the University of Pretoria PhD Commonwealth Scholarship form together with the following files;-LRB- ***************).
- Online application
- An inspiration letter composed by a potential PhD manager suggesting they will monitor you which research study financing is readily available.
- Proposed research study work overview (one A4 page)
- A curriculum vita not more than 3 pages
- A copy of a legitimate passport
- Academic records
All files need to be sent out as a single PDF file to Leanne.email@example.com suggesting UP Commonwealth in the subject heading
Choice of prospects will be based upon;-LRB- ***************).
- Previous scholastic efficiency
- Research study capacity
- Management qualities
- Research study achievement at the masters’ degree level which can be supported by publications
- Any rewards and honours gotten
HOW TO APPLY:
Please, check out the conditions in the PDF accessory in the main site
APPLICATION DUE DATE:
Send your application by 2 nd September 2019
Please go to the university and scholarship site for more details that you might require prior to using;-LRB- *****).