Due Date: July 4, 2019
Applications are open for the Town Story Competitors 2019 The Town Story is a brand-new project welcoming travel story managers from worldwide to check out a few of Thailand’s many fantastic towns free of charge.
So, if you’re an adventure-seeker with sharp social networks, photography, blogging and vlogging abilities (all which will can be found in useful when developing your travel story), this combined travel program and competitors is for you.
The Town Story has actually chosen 22 extraordinary towns throughout Thailand that pride themselves on their abundant culture, remarkable history and distinct customs. From the swimming pool of applications, the job’s committee will pick an overall of 44 individuals (22 foreign nationals and 22 Thai nationals) to go to among these towns. If you’re chosen to participate in The Town Story, all you need to do is develop remarkable digital material recording your journey to rural Thailand– and after that share your story with the remainder of the world.
- All individuals will have their complete travel costs covered, consisting of air travels, lodging, meals and other travel costs.
- Win money and other rewards worth 10,000 USD going to the winning individuals who develop the very best material!
- Open to all youths who are aged in between 18-35 years of ages at the time of sending his/her application and are not forbidden or limited from doing so by the laws of Thailand or their nation of citizenship
- Efficiency in English Language, both spoken and composed
- Excellent interactions and networking abilities
- Strong experience and abilities in: blogging, vlogging & storytelling
- Photography and video production abilities
- Want to contribute your abilities and time for the neighborhood
For additional information, go to Town Story Competitors