Due Date: September 13, 2019
Applications for the Toyota Structure Research Study Grant Program 2019 are now open. The Research study Grant supports enthusiastic tasks that embrace a breathtaking view of the world and look generations into the future in order to look for brand-new worths for society by essentially checking out unique approaches and arts to attend to hard concerns to be dealt with by future society; concerns that are on an international scale; concerns that go beyond generations; and nascent issues that will just completely manifest themselves in the future.
- The overall grant quantity is 60 million Yen. Grant quantity per task depends on 8 million Yen (as much as 1.5 million Yen/project for task groups of 2 individuals or less).
- Job groups of 3 individuals or more are qualified for the grant. (Propositions by groups of 2 individuals or less will be accepted in cases where it is hard to arrange a group of 3 individuals due to factors such as the novelty of the social concerns targeted by the task.)
- Job agents need to be 45 years of ages or under on the day of the start of the grant
- All citizenships might use, however task agent need to have a home (contact address) in Japan
- No constraints are put on propositions with regard to the locations of research study or the approaches used; nor exists any restriction with regard to the citizenship of the task agent or individuals, or their association (or do not have thereof) with a university, research study institute, NPO/NGO, or other company
To learn more, check out Toyota Structure Research Study Grant