Due Date: March 11, 2019
Applications are open for the TR Structure Reporting on Human Trafficking and Contemporary Slavery 2019 The program is a distinct possibility for reporters in India to get useful abilities and understanding and deal with your story concepts with assistance from knowledgeable Thomson Reuters Structure reporters and subject specialists from reputed anti-trafficking charities.
With assistance from the C&A Structure, the workshop provides a mix of specialist knowledge and hands-on training, with a focus on producing high-impact stories for extensive dissemination.
In addition to coming away with a deep understanding of the scale, nature and reasons for the issue, individuals will learn more about efforts to set worldwide requirements for combating contemporary slavery, consisting of essential conventions, worldwide instruments and a brand-new, lawfully binding procedure that needs nations to take genuine action.
- Thomson Reuters Structure can money travel costs and lodging for individuals taking a trip from outdoors Kolkata. This plan undergoes variation.
- Candidates should be Indian full-time reporters or routine factors to transmit media organisations in India;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates should have the ability to show a dedication to a profession in journalism in their nation;-LRB- **************).
- Should be a senior reporter with a minimum of 3 years’ expert experience and have a great level in spoken and composed English;-LRB- **************).
- If you have actually been on a Thomson Reuters Structure training program within the last 2 years you will not be qualified to use.
When using you will be asked to publish the following files– please have these all set:
- 2 appropriate work samples (optimum file size 5 MB)– in English if possible. For stories not in English, please consist of a 250- word English summary about the story.
- A letter from your editor granting your involvement in the program and dedicating to publish/broadcast resulting stories
Please note you will be asked to send several story concepts within your application. They will not share your concepts with anybody.
To find out more, see TR Structure Reporting