Application Due Date: December 28 th 2018
TRi Truths is searching for fact-checking champs to assist develop internal fact-checking capability within media organisations to enhance the quality of election reporting and cultivating a larger culture of fact-checking.
In January 2019,.
TRi Information will be helping with a fact-checking training workshop for.
mid-career reporters in Nigeria: Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt and.
Enugu. The workshop takes basic fact-checking method,.
shown utilizing political and election-specific examples, and.
incorporates it with best-practice lessons on political and election.
reporting, from interview strategies through to principles and security, and.
consists of animated conversations around precision, duty, and predisposition.
in political protection.
Twenty reporters in each city will be accepted on this program, kindly send your application prior to 28 December 2018.
You will require the following:
- Be prepared to dedicate yourself to a 2 day training workshop.
- Champ fact-checkers within your organisation and partner organisations.
- Devote to produce fact-checking reports (regularly)
All expenditures consisting of accommodations and meals.
associated to involvement in the training program will be covered by.
the organiser. This financing does not cover incomes, each effective delegate will get $30,00 There is no payment for submission of fact-checking reports.
On conclusion of the programs, TRi Information will offer:
- A certificate of conclusion.
- A chance to have your fact-checking reports dispersed through Africa Inspect’s channels ought to they fulfill specific requirements.
For inquiries and to sign up contact Aniesha Bulbulia on e-mail: email@example.com