Due Date: May 3, 2019
Do you work for an NGO, social business, legal or media organisation concentrated on human rights? Applications for the Trust Conference Changemakers Program are now open! The Trust Conference Changemakers Program funds frontline activists and human rights protectors from around the globe to participate in the yearly conference.
This year, they will award approximately 60 scholarships to candidates from varied disciplines who will bring their special viewpoints and do something about it at Trust Conference. The Trust Conference Changemakers Program uses access to a prominent event of NGOs, heads of corporations, attorneys, public servants and benefactors.
- COMPLIMENTARY TICKET One non-transferable ticket to participate in both days of Trust Conference
- FINANCIAL BACKING A bursary for travel & lodging expenses
- UNIQUE GAIN ACCESS TO Chance to network & take part in changemaker occasions
- INTERNATIONAL DIRECT EXPOSURE Call included in marketing products and on the conference site
- ALUMNI SUBSCRIPTION Continued engagement chances
Effective candidates will utilize their bursary (if relevant) to cover travel, visa and lodging expenses to participate in Trust Conference2019 There is no more financing readily available to cover expenditures. Assistance will be granted in 3 tiers:
- Ticket just: One non-transferable ticket to participate in both days of Trust Conference
- Partial scholarship: One non-transferable ticket to participate in both days of Trust Conference and a ₤750 bursary to assist cover travel and lodging expenditures
- Complete scholarship: One non-transferable ticket to participate in both days of Trust Conference and a ₤ 1,250 bursary to assist cover travel and lodging expenditures
- The Trust Conference Changemakers Program is open to all candidates operating in the location of human rights.
- Top priority will be provided to candidates from establishing nations who can show how their involvement in Trust Conference will improve their work and effect.
election will be based upon a ranking system established by the Changemakers Program evaluation committee.
For more details, check out Trust Conference