Application Due Date: January 31 st 2019
As part of the effort, TRUTHS will pick and fund an overall of 20 Agro-businesses in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. Funding is the obligation of TRUTHS; the assistance of the Center is directed towards marketing, research study and (supporting) training activities.
Moving Frontiers is a collaboration in between the USAID East Africa Trade and Financial Investment CENTER and INFORMATION.
TRUTHS is supplying $2,000,000 worth of working capital to an overall of 20 high-growth Agribusinesses in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
The program is open to business active in all food-crop worth chains. Concern will be offered to essential supply chains (cereals) and organisations that participate in East-African trade activities.
1. SMEs active in the Food & Farming sector
— choice offered to business active in the grain/staples worth chains
— choice offered to business associated with local sourcing/trading
2. Business based in Kenya or Uganda ( in a later stage we plan to consist of Tanzania)
3. Yearly sales surpassing ( the equivalent of) USD 150,000 in 2017
4. A Service Strategy covering 2018-19-20
5. Audited monetary declarations for 2017 and 2018
6. Sound administrative controls ( capability to report monthly/quarterly)
7. Strong trading history with crucial providers and off-takers
8. Tidy CRB record
The inaugural window of Moving Frontiers will run till April 30 th2019 Applications for financing can be sent till January 31 st 2019– however submissions will be handled on a very first preceded serve basis. Based upon the variety of applications, TRUTHS reserves the right to move submissions to subsequent windows– of which the candidate will be properly notified.