Application Due Date: Friday 5 October at 15: 00
The Start-up Velocity effort remains in the format of a Bootcamp to allow advancement through a series of brief, extensive and extensive modules and a financial investment in the effective Start-up to development (resources, facilities and innovation).
The Bootcamp includes modules on numerous Organisation and Innovation subjects targeted at Startups. When the Bootcamp is total, a round of pitching for a financial investment of approximately R500 k in services occurs.
- To effectively get the greatest financial investment quantity, the Start-up needs to show through a financial investment proposition and engaging pitch on how the R500 k financial investment will yield concrete development in their company
- The financial investment proposition need to show a development trajectory based upon foreseeable financials, showing boost in income and task production
- The Start-up need to have the ability to persuade the evaluating panel including market specialists and IBM management, on the reasons that IBM ought to purchase business
- Business is functional, a going issue and commercially sustainable and feasible
- Business is an innovation focused Start-up– i.e. a small/medium sized company that takes an innovation service/product (hardware or software application) to the marketplace
- Business is 51% black-owned * and handled
- The candidate is associated with business’s everyday operations and management on a full-time basis, and is not utilized by other organisation or Organ of State
- Business is signed up and locateded, within the borders of South Africa
- Business remains in the early/mid phases of development (older than one year)
- Business can not be presently taking part on other Business Advancement program at IBM or at any of its rivals
- The candidate need to state if they are a relative or direct partner of an IBM worker consisting of the nature of the relationship
- Organisations that are a franchise or NPOs (Non-Profit Organisation) or NGOs (Non-Governmental Organisation) are not qualified to get involved
- Get involved totally in all activities associated with the Bootcamp as recommended above
- Preserve open and sincere two-way interaction (consisting of any issues and recommendations)
- Total all jobs essential to the Bootcamp as drawn up in the area above
- Team up and share concepts, believe huge, assist yourself and others to prosper!
- Go to a minimum of 80% of organized activities
For More Details: