Due Date: December 20, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the TSL International Schools Essay Competitors and Argument 2019 TSL welcomes schoolchildren worldwide to share their special point of views on the function youths can play in attaining UN Sustainable Advancement Objective #15– to save and sustainably handle life on land.
Inning Accordance With the UN and its international partners, a growing life on land is basic to our future security. We are all part of the world’s environment, yet we have actually triggered it extreme damage through logging, loss of natural environments and land destruction. Promoting the sustainable usage of our communities and protecting biodiversity is not simply ‘another cause’, it is an essential to our future survival. UN SDG #15 challenges nations to save and sustainably handle Life on Land, as part of broader efforts throughout all nations to secure the Earth as a whole.
Kids are highly motivated to share their own experiences (excellent or bad, regional or nationwide) in order to assist bring their essays alive and support a significant global discussion.
- Every year, one general Grand Reward winner (plus Instructor Champ and moms and dad) wins a totally free journey to the TSL International Schools Arguments & Awards. The 2019 arguments will occur in British Columbia, Canada;-LRB- **************).
- The authors of the leading 10 essays in each classification (Main or Secondary) get medals and all Finalists, Honourable References and Argument Guests get customised certificates.
- Open to main trainees and secondary trainees, supported by Instructor Champions, moms and dads and schools.
- Each trainee is welcomed to send one essay in English, entitled:.
- Main trainees (ages 7-11; max. 400 words): Youths are essential to attaining SDG #15(Life on Land)
- Secondary trainees (ages 11-17; max. 600 words): Youths are essential to attaining SDG #15(Life on Land)
Evaluating and Guidelines
- The essays are evaluated for creativity and imagination in all formats, and the prospective to add to a positive global argument;-LRB- **************).
- Distinct and well-argued point of views score extremely. Please avoid copying and pasting non-original product;-LRB- **************).
- A global evaluating panel of sustainability professionals and educationalists will pick the winning entries for each age classification.
For additional information, go to Trust for Sustainable Living Essay Competitors