Due Date: April 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship for the Summer Season School Preparation and Style with Water at the Professors of Architecture and the Constructed Environment of the TU Delft, in the Netherlands.
The Summer season School integrates spatial preparation, city style and ecological innovation to deal with problems of sustainability, environment adjustment and water management in city environments. It welcomes trainees to comprehend the theories and practices that combine water management, city sustainability and spatial justice and to use the understanding gotten in the elaboration of a vision and a spatial strategy and style for a location in the city of The Hague in The Netherlands.
- A round-trip ticket in between your native land and Amsterdam. The ticket will be arranged and purchased by TU Delft upon choice of the prospect and the approving of a Dutch visa;-LRB- **************).
- The costs for the Summer season School (400 euros) will be waived;-LRB- **************).
- A percentage of spending money, enough for meals and transportation throughout 20 days in the Netherlands;-LRB- **************).
- Lodging throughout your stay (you may be housed with a TU Delft trainee throughout the duration of the Summer season School).
The scholarship does not consist of
- The charge for the Dutch visa in your nation.
- Your medical insurance (necessary for trainees pertaining to the Netherlands. Please, ask us for guidelines on how to get a medical insurance).
- Any additional expenses sustaining from your stay (journeys, transfers or other activities not consisted of in the Summer season School program, consisting of fines arising from breaches of the law, damage to others and mishaps. You should be guaranteed).
- The scholarship is planned for passport holders of nations in Sub-Saharan Africa;-LRB- **************).
- Be in between 22 and 28 years of age;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates ought to be studying in the following locations:.
- Urban style
- Spatial preparation (town, city and local preparation)
- Ecological engineering
- Water engineering
- Urban law and management
- Public administration
- Locations that have a close relationship with preparation and style of sustainable cities and neighborhoods.
For additional information, go to TU DELFT Sub-Saharan Africa Summer Season School Scholarship