Application Due Date: February 15 th 2019
The Tubitak International Fellowship for Exceptional Scientists Program intends to support competent scientists with leading clinical and/or technological accomplishments and global work experience to perform their research study in leading university *, commercial ** or public organizations to contribute in locations that are tactical worth to Turkey.
The Scope of the Fellowship
The program is developed to consist of the following elements of financial backing
Scholarship for Task Leaders
Household allowance for the Task Leader
Preliminary research study grant,
Research study grant,
Scholarship for developing a research study group (scholarship for approximately 5 doctoral trainees the job organizer will consist of in the research study group for performing his/her research study in Turkey)
Task reward bonus offer for scientists,
Overhead for the host organization,
Medical insurance for the job leader and his/her household,
Travel allowance for the job leader and his/her household
The period of the fellowship is to be in between 24 to 36 months.
Conditions of Application
The Task application should be sent by scientists who have/will pertained to Turkey from abroad to perform their research.As of the call due date:
• Research study job proposition type
• An inspiration Letter, prepared by Task Leader and should consist of function for pertaining to Turkey, the research study projects/plans and profession strategies after International Fellowship for Exceptional Scientists Program
• Files of home abroad for scientists who live abroad throughout the application( e.g.tax certificate, rental contract or month-to-month electrical power expense)
• Entry and Exit Report File for Turkey, got from the” e-devlet” website for previous 3years from the date of application for Turkish Person scientists.
• Initial or licensed copy of the diploma or graduation certificate for the most current scholastic degree (licensed English translation of a diploma in a language aside from Turkish or English should be sent out).
• A file revealing full-time research study experience abroad for scientists without a Ph.D. degree (e.g.a working certificate drawn from the personnels system suggesting the position, hours each week and the period of work.
• A declaration of dedication to adhere to ethical guidelines and to get legal authorizations, if required.
• An invite letter signed by the rector or vice-rector if the host organization is a university, director if the host organization is a research study facilities that has actually been certified within the scope of the Law on Assistance of Research Study Infrastructures (Law No.6550) and formally licensed agent if the host organization is an economic sector or other public organization
• Overall Requested Budget Plan Kind