Due Date: February 15, 2019
Applications for the TÜBİTAK International Fellowship for Impressive Scientists Program 2019 are now open. The International Fellowship is for Impressive Early Phase scientists and knowledgeable scientists.
The goal is to support competent scientists with leading clinical and/or technological accomplishments and global work experience to perform their research study in leading scholastic, commercial or public organizations to contribute in locations that are tactical worth to Turkey. The period of the fellowship is to be in between 24 to 36 months.
The program is developed to consist of the following elements of financial backing:
- Scholarship for Task Leaders
- Household allowance for the Task Leader
- Preliminary research study grant
- Research study grant
- Scholarship for developing a research study group (scholarship for approximately 5 doctoral trainees the task planner will consist of in the research study group for performing his/her research study in Turkey)
- Task reward perk for scientists
- Overhead for the host organization
- Medical insurance for the task leader and his/her household
- Travel allowance for the task leader and his/her household
- The Task application should be sent by scientists who have/will concerned Turkey from abroad to perform their research study;-LRB- **************).
- The scientist should not have actually lived in Turkey for more than 12 months in the last 3 years prior to the call due date. Short-term sees and mandatory military service not going beyond fifteen days in overall within one year are left out from this duration.
The following files are needed for application:
- Research study task proposition type
- An inspiration Letter, prepared by Task Leader and should consist of function for pertaining to Turkey, the research study projects/plans and profession strategies after International Fellowship for Impressive Scientists Program
- Files of house abroad for scientists who live abroad throughout the application (e.g. tax certificate, rental contract or regular monthly electrical power expense)
- Entry and Exit Report File for Turkey, got from the “e-devlet” website for previous 3 years from the date of application for Turkish Person scientists
- Initial or qualified copy of the diploma or graduation certificate for the most current scholastic degree (qualified English translation of a diploma in a language aside from Turkish or English should be sent out)
- A file revealing full-time research study experience abroad for scientists without a Ph.D. degree (e.g. a working certificate drawn from the personnels system showing the position, hours weekly and the period of work
- A declaration of dedication to adhere to ethical guidelines and to acquire legal authorizations, if required
- An invite letter signed by the rector or vice-rector if the host organization is a university, director if the host organization is a research study facilities that has actually been certified within the scope of the Law on Assistance of Research Study Infrastructures (Law No. 6550) and formally licensed agent if the host organization is an economic sector or other public organization
- Overall Requested Spending Plan Kind