Due Date: November 26, 2018
Applications are welcomed for the Tunisia Neighborhood College Scholarship Program 2019-2020 As part of the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program, the Tunisia Neighborhood College Scholarship Program (TCCSP) constructs the labor force capability of a varied group of young technical institute trainees from throughout all areas of Tunisia.
Through US-based training and useful experience in management positions and neighborhood engagement chances, Tunisian youth acquire the abilities to add to financial advancement in Tunisia.
- Technical ability structure: TCCSP individuals participate in a 10- month scholastic program at United States neighborhood colleges in choose disciplines with the chance to make expert certificates. Throughout the program, individuals get customized assistance in establishing and fulfilling expert and scholastic objectives and enhancing their English-language and scholastic abilities.
- Service knowing: Individuals will participate in a service discovering program that cultivates significant engagement with their host neighborhood, uses insight into the variety of the United States, and supplies individuals with useful experience through social work.
- Internships: In the 2nd term, fellows total part-time internships, getting experience in the American office and establishing relationships with regional services, federal government workplaces, not-for-profit companies, and other organizations.
- Alumni engagement: TCCSP alumni continue to establish their labor force abilities, contribute meaningfully to their neighborhoods, and keep expert networks established through the program.
Picked candidates will get
- J-1 visa assistance
- Big salami travel from individual’s house city to host organization in the United States
- Mishap and illness protection
- Tuition and necessary university charges
- Space and Board (real estate and meals)
- Little incidentals allowance
- Minimal allowance for books
- A wide range of alumni networking and training chances
- Open to anybody who is a resident of Tunisia;-LRB- ************).
- Is presently living in Tunisia;-LRB- ************).
- Is presently registered as a very first- or second-year full-time undergrad (Licence) trainee in excellent scholastic standing at the time of application at an ISET (Institut Supérieur des Etudes Technologiques), IHET (Institut Supérieur des Etudes Touristiques), or ISSAT (Institut Supérieur des Sciences Appliquées et de Technologie);-LRB- ************).
- Has the ability to get and keep a United States J-1 visa;-LRB- ************).
- Is devoted to going back to Tunisia after finishing the program;-LRB- ************).
- Has the ability to attain a TOEFL rating of 440 (PBT) or is most likely to attain this rating after short-term preacademic English training in the United States prior to the start of the scholastic year; and
- Is at least 18 years of ages by July 1, 2019.
Candidates need to complete all needed areas of the application and offer contact info for 2 referrals. Referral 1 and Referral 2 need to be finished by 2 various people who can speak with your viability as a possible scholarship recipient. Total copies of all application products need to be gotten together in one plan based on the application directions.
To find out more, see TCCSP