Due Date: June 30, 2019
Applications are open for the TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2019/2020 The Fellowship looks for young researchers from establishing nations (aside from Thailand) who want to pursue sophisticated research study in the biotechnology at the National Center for Genetic Modification and Biotechnology (BIOTEC) in Thailand.
TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable in BIOTEC and its associated research study systems for a duration of twelve (12) to twenty-four (24) months. BIOTEC is looking for 3 positions for postdoctoral scientists in the locations of molecular biology, molecular genes, biotechnology, proteomics, metabolomics, molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical innovation, cell culture innovation, and bioprocess innovation.
- BIOTEC will supply a basic regular monthly allowance which ought to be utilized to cover living expenses, such as lodging and food.
- Candidates must be nationals of an establishing nation (aside from Thailand).
- Should not hold any visa for short-term or long-term residency in Thailand or any industrialized nation.
- Hold a PhD degree in any of the following fields: molecular biology, molecular genes, biotechnology, proteomics, metabolomics, molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical innovation, cell culture innovation, and bioprocess innovation or associated disciplines;-LRB- ***************).
- Mmeet the requirements of the 3 postdoctoral postions readily available at BIOTEC and its research study systems. For complete information of the positions click on this link
- Obtain the fellowship within 3 years of having actually acquired a PhD degree in a fields of the lives sciences defined above.
- Needs To not be more than 40 years of ages by the date of the submission of their application. NB. For example, if a candidate turns 40 on 15 June, s/he ought to make certain not to send the application behind 15 June.
be routinely used at a research study and/or mentor organization in their house nation where they need to hold a research study task.
- Supply a main Approval Letter from BIOTEC. Ask for approval need to be directed to the BIOTEC Research Study Assistance Department (email [email protected]) who will assist in task of a host manager. In calling BIOTEC, candidates need to accompany their ask for an Approval Letter with copy of: their CV, a research study proposition overview, doctorate degree records, abstract of argumentation, a declaration of intent and 3 suggestion letters.
- Supply proof of efficiency in English, if the medium of guideline was not English.
- Supply proof that s/he will go back to her/his house nation on conclusion of the fellowship
- Not use up other tasks throughout the duration of her/his fellowship
- Be economically accountable for any accompanying member of the family.
For more details, see TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship