Application Due Date: June 30 th 2019
For young researchers from establishing nations (besides Thailand) who want to pursue innovative research study in the biotechnology at the National Center for Genetic Modification and Biotechnology (BIOTEC) in Thailand.
- TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable in BIOTEC and its.
associated research study systems for a duration of twelve (12) to twenty-four.
(24) months and are granted to young researchers from establishing.
nations (besides Thailand) to allow them to pursue innovative.
research study in biotechnology.
- BIOTEC is looking for 3 positions for postdoctoral scientists in the.
locations of molecular biology, molecular genes, biotechnology,.
proteomics, metabolomics, molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical.
innovation, cell culture innovation, and bioprocess innovation. For complete.
information of the positions click HERE
- BIOTEC will offer a basic regular monthly allowance which needs to be utilized to cover living expenses, such as lodging and food.
- The language of direction is English.
Applicants for these fellowships should fulfill the following requirements:
- be nationals of an establishing nation (besides Thailand).
- needs to not hold any visa for momentary or irreversible residency in Thailand or any industrialized nation.
- hold a PhD degree in any of the following fields: molecular.
biology, molecular genes, biotechnology, proteomics, metabolomics,.
molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical innovation, cell culture.
innovation, and bioprocess innovation or associated disciplines;-LRB- ***************).
- fulfill the requirements of the 3 postdoctoral postions readily available at.
BIOTEC and its research study systems. For complete information of the positions click HERE
- look for the fellowship within 3 years of having actually gotten a PhD degree in a fields of the lives sciences defined above
- needs to not be more than 40 years of ages by the date of the submission of their application NB. For example, if a candidate turns 40 on 15 June, s/he needs to ensure not to send the application behind 15 June.
- be frequently used at a research study and/or mentor organization in.
their house nation where they should hold a research study task.
- offer a main Approval Letter from BIOTEC. Ask for.
approval needs to be directed to the BIOTEC Research Study Assistance Department.
( email [email protected]) who will help with task of a host manager. In calling BIOTEC, candidates should
accompany their ask for an Approval Letter with copy of: their.
CV, a research study proposition summary, doctorate degree records, abstract.
of argumentation, a declaration of intent and 3 suggestion letters.
- offer proof of efficiency in English, if the medium of direction was not English.
- offer proof that s/he will go back to her/his house nation on conclusion of the fellowship
- not use up other tasks throughout the duration of her/his fellowship
- be economically accountable for any accompanying relative.
Sending your application
- The due date to use is 30 June 2019
- Candidates need to send the Approval Letter from the BIOTEC.
Research Study Assistance Department to TWAS and BIOTEC when using or by the.
due date at the current. Without initial approval, the application.
will not be thought about for choice.
- Applications for the TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Program can JUST be sent through the online website. A tutorial on how.
to utilize the online application is readily available listed below for download.
- Please be recommended that candidates might look for just one program.
per fiscal year in the TWAS and OWSD portfolio. Candidates will not be.
qualified to check out another organization because year under the TWAS Going To Teacher programs. One exception: The head of an organization who welcomes an external scholar to share his/her competence under the TWAS Going To Teacher programs might still look for another program.
• TWAS Fellowships Workplace
ICTP School, Strada Costiera 11
34151 Trieste, Italy
Phone: +39 0402240-687
Fax: +39 0402240-689
Email: [email protected]
• BIOTEC Research Study Assistance Department
National Center for Genetic Modification and Biotechnology (BIOTEC)
113 Thailand Science Park,
Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang
Pathumthani 12120 Thailand
Tel: (66 -2) 564 6700 ext. 3154
Fax: (66 -2) 564 6707
Email: [email protected]
To Learn More: