Application Due Date: Friday, 15 February 2019
The Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf), the World Academy of Sciences (TWAS)– Young Affiliate Network (TYAN), the South African Young Academy of Science (SAYAS), Sub-Saharan African Network for TB/HIV Research Study Quality (SANTHE) and the World Academy of Sciences Sub-Saharan Africa Regional Partner ( TWAS-SAREP) will be hosting a Transmittable Illness Seminar from 27 to 28 May 2019 in Durban, South Africa.
The style of the seminar on ‘ ONE HEALTH: A concentrate on Contagious Illness in Africa’
looks for to increase understanding and construct capability in contagious illness.
research study among early profession scientists in the Africa area. The primary.
goal of assembling this seminar from a One Health position comes from the.
growing international hazards of upsurges and the requirement for realisation of a.
cumulative sense of duty towards a proactive public health.
This call is open to early profession scientists who are based in.
Africa. Candidates must satisfy the following requirements to take part:
- Be citizen in Africa
- Be early profession scientists (those endeavor PhD or a Postdoctoral Fellowship)
- Be under the age of forty (40)
- Have actually research study experience related to contagious illness. Click On This Link for sub-themes
- Devote to be present and actively engage throughout of the seminar
- Submission of an abstract that will be the basis for discussion at the seminar
- Happy to present and share existing research study results at the seminar
- Seminar Involvement and Application
ASSAf welcomes the submission of.
abstracts for oral discussions. Interested prospects, who satisfy the.
above-mentioned requirements must please total the accompanying application and inquiries should be directed to Ms Edith Shikumo ( Edith@assaf.org.za) Tel: +27(0 )12349 6614 by Friday, 15 February 2019
There is no registration charge to go to the seminar. ASSAf will cover.
the travel and hospitality expenses for the picked prospects for the.
period of the seminar. Visa expenses (if appropriate) will be to the.
individuals expenses. More details about the seminar will be.
Candidates must follow the guidelines plainly:
- Abstract needs to not be more than 300 words (leaving out Title, Authors and Institutions) on the affixed kind
- Abstract needs to be composed in English
- Abstract Approval
Abstracts will be examined by a panel which books the right to accept and assign oral discussions. All candidates will be alerted of the result of the choice procedure by 1 March2019