Due Date: December 1, 2018
Applications are welcomed for the TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Plan 2018-2019 In cooperation with UNESCO and a variety of centres of quality in the South, TWAS has actually set up a Joint Associateship Plan to make it possible for proficient scientists from the South to check out these centres frequently.
The Associateship Plan was set up to assist neutralize the brain drain impacting lots of establishing nations. The program supports routine gos to by scientists from establishing nations to centres of quality in the South. Practically 300 centres of quality in the South have actually consented to take part in the program.
Visits have actually a repaired period of 3 years. Throughout this time, the partner is entitled to check out the host centre two times, for a duration of 2 to 3 months each time. Topic to the accessibility of funds, the visit might be restored for a more 3-year term.
- The Associateship covers the partner’s travel costs and a regular monthly contribution of USD300 to incidental regional costs. The host centre covers lodging and food, and offers the research study centers.
- Candidates need to hold a PhD or comparable degree;-LRB- **************).
- The choice of partners is extremely competitive; consultations are made on the basis of benefit;-LRB- **************).
- Unique factor to consider is offered to researchers from separated organizations in establishing nations;-LRB- **************).
- Females researchers are particularly motivated to use.
Applications for TWAS Associateship ought to consist of:
- The finished application;-LRB- **************).
- A current invite letter– on the host organization’s letterhead paper– from among the Organizations noted here It ought to include the suggested time of the gos to (2 to 3 months for each check out) and ought to describe the proposed cooperation. It ought to be made obvious that the candidate and the proposed host have actually touched concerning the clinical work to be done throughout the check out which the conditions for carrying out the work have actually been concurred in regards to the timing of the check out and the centers offered;-LRB- **************).
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae, and
- The candidate’s complete list of publications.
- In addition, recommendation letters need to be sent independently to TWAS by 2 referees, among whom ought to be from a professional from another nation.
Applications need to reach the TWAS Secretariat by December 1 of each year at the following address:
Strada Costiera 11
34151 Trieste, Italy
Phone: +39040 2240-330
Fax: +39040 224559
For additional information, check out TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Plan