Deadline: June 30, 2020
Applications for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2020 are now open. The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top-10 leading Business Schools in the world.
Launched in 2011, The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship aims to help up to eight students a year. Since launching, scholarships have been awarded to 43 students in total attending Harvard Business School, INSEAD, London Business School, MIT: Sloan, Stanford Graduate School of Business, University of California at Berkeley: Haas, University of Chicago: Booth, IE Business School Madrid, University of Cambridge: Judge, University of Pennsylvania: Wharton and Columbia Business School. The scholars have come from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco and Togo.
- The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
- Open to African postgraduate students;
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship regardless of domicile.
Between June 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020, eligible students should email [email protected] with the following information:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your budget and funding shortfall (include all scholarship and loans information).
For more information, visit TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship.