Application Due Date: December 31 st, 2018 5: 00 pm EST.
The International Undergrad Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. It is a fully-funded scholarship for one term of non-degree scholastic research study at a designated U.S. college or university. Individuals are emerging leaders dedicated to their house neighborhoods. Throughout the Program, International UGRAD individuals challenge themselves to check out U.S. society, culture, and scholastic knowing. They likewise take part in social work and boost their expert abilities.
All individuals will be registered in full-time, non-degree, undergraduate course work selected from their host organization’s existing curriculum. Individuals will be needed to take one, 3-credit U.S. research studies course to boost their understanding of the United States. Individuals will reside in school real estate centers with American peers, and will be needed to take part in twenty hours of social work. There will likewise be a virtual arrival orientation and an in-person end-of-program workshop. Undergraduate trainees from all disciplines are motivated to use.
To promote good understanding in between individuals of the United States and other nations.
- Offer a satisfying exchange experience to drive scholastic, cross-cultural, and management proficiencies for trainees from International UGRAD nations.
- Enhance trainees’ scholastic understanding and expert abilities required to pursue long-lasting scholastic and profession objectives.
- Cultivate trainees’ extensive and nuanced understanding of the U.S.
- Assist in chances for trainees to develop socials media with U.S. host organizations and regional neighborhoods.
- Empower trainees to engage constructively in the civic life of their regional and worldwide neighborhoods.
Eligibility for the International UGRAD Program:
- Candidates should be a person of the nation in which they request the International UGRAD Program.
- Candidates should be studying in the nation in which they request the International UGRAD Program.
- Scholarships will be given to trainees who presently are registered in full-time undergraduate programs just, having actually finished a minimum of their very first term of research study. Individuals should have at least one term or a comparable term to finish at their house organizations upon conclusion of the International UGRAD Program.
- Candidates must show management capacity through scholastic work, neighborhood participation, and after-school activities.
- Candidates should attain minimum TOEFL rating of 45 ibt.
- Choice will be provided to those who have actually had little or NO experience in the U.S. or beyond their house nations.
- Candidates are needed to return straight to their house nation after the conclusion of the program.
- Candidates are over 18 years of age
Are you a hopeful leader with citizenship in among the list below nations:
Algeria, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe.
For More Details: