Due Date: May 31, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the U.S.-Russia Peer-To-Peer Discussion Program 2019-2020 The Peer-to-Peer Discussion program (called P2P) offers both monetary and non-financial assistance to companies in the U.S. and Russia to collectively execute tasks. P2P is moneyed by U.S. Embassy in Moscow and administered by Eurasia Structure.
EF will money ingenious tasks promoting U.S.-Russian cooperation in expert and cultural locations of shared interest to the United States and Russia, consisting of however not restricted to entrepreneurship, social addition, public health, social work, volunteerism, science and innovation, and the arts. P2P tasks trigger discussions in between worldwide professionals and specialists in locations of shared interest and requirement. These efforts lead to brand-new occasions and deliverables that bring individuals together for efficient worldwide cooperation.
Applicants might ask for as much as $75,000 per task. Usage of funds throughout the task need to follow the implementers’ application spending plan. Additionally, task financing might just be utilized for activities straight gotten in touch with the application of the task, such as:
- Direct expenses of project-related occasions (e.g., arranging conferences, leasing of conference centers, translation services);-LRB- **************).
- Interaction in between partner companies (e.g., phone, e-mail, web conferencing);-LRB- **************).
- Travel expenditures related to the task (e.g., transport, lodging, daily, medical insurance, visa costs, analysis, and other associated expenditures);-LRB- **************).
- Funds utilized to perform outreach and marketing activities, and dissemination of task deliverables (e.g., publications, e-mail marketing, social networks promo, site upkeep expenses);-LRB- **************).
- Prorated part of wages for task employee;-LRB- **************).
- Modest honoraria for crucial task professionals;-LRB- **************).
- Other expenditures, consisting of indirect expenses, straight associated to task application.
- Public and personal companies signed up in the U.S. or Russia at the time of application are qualified for financing, with the exception of for-profit companies (LLC, C Corp, and so on). This consists of not-for-profit companies, college organizations, schools, and other entities. Experience working straight with worldwide partners in the past is not needed for this financing chance.
- Tasks that supply direct advantage to the Federal government of the Russian Federation at any level, consisting of Russian federal government entities (museums, universities, schools, and so on) and Russian federal government authorities or workers in any branch of federal government (consisting of paying wage or honorarium to instructors, teachers, museum employees, and so on) are not qualified for financing.
- Organizations signed up and/or situated in any nation aside from the U.S. or Russia are not qualified to act as task partners.
- Organizations and collaborations that have actually used to P2P in the past are qualified to request financing in the brand-new round supplied that an initial principle note is sent. Sent principle notes that propose the exact same task as a formerly sent principle note will not be thought about for financing.
The following requirements will be utilized to examine task applications:
- Quality of the Task Concept: Required for the task should be plainly annunciated and well supported. All objectives and activities need to be concrete, appropriate, reasonable, and non-political in nature.
- Task Preparation: Partners, task individuals, recipients need to all be plainly specified. The task timeline need to be reasonable and enable adequate task tracking.
- Institutional Capability: Implementers experience ought to be plainly connected to the subject of their proposed task. Implementers need to likewise show a clear capability to effectively administer the financing and accomplish all proposed goals.
- Expense Efficiency: All allocated funds are sensible and effective. Overhead and administrative elements of the proposition, consisting of wages and honorarium, ought to be kept as low as possible.
Organizations need to send all application files utilizing EF’s online financing management system
If this is the very first time that a candidate has actually used to an EF financing chance utilizing the online financing management system, a team member from the candidate company need to develop an account on the financing management system. Directions for account development lie on the right of the login page connected above. If a candidate currently has an account, they might merely visit without developing a brand-new account.
Prior to being welcomed to send a complete financing application, all potential candidates need to supply a declaration of interest application resolving the following concerns:
- What is the primary issue/problem to be dealt with?
- What is the task’s primary goal and some crucial activities that will assist accomplish it?
- Who will be the task’s primary carrying out company and all partners?
- How is the candidate company (and partners) geared up to execute the effort?
- What are the awaited results or outcomes of the task?