Deadline: August 30, 2021
Applications for the Ubuntu United Nations Igniting Youth Action for Unity in Diversity Program 2021 are now open. The Ubuntu United Nations (UUN) is offering Building Bridges: Igniting Youth Action for Unity in Diversity to promote ethics of care, building of bridges and servant leadership, underpinned by the Ubuntu philosophy and it will be implemented for young people and with young people from all around the world.
The training program comprises 5 themed-seminars (5 hours per day) on Sundays:
- October 24 – Leading Like Mandela
- November 7 – Building Bridges
- November 21 – Overcoming Obstacles
- December 5 – Ubuntu Lives
- December 19 – I Have a Dream
- The Ubuntu Leaders Academy and the Ubuntu Global Network will award a certificate of participation at the end of the training program, to all participants who have fully attended the sessions and complied with the regulations of the Ubuntu United Nations.
- Participation in the Ubuntu United Nations is entirely free of charge. This initiative will take place in online through the zoom platform.
- Open to young people from the 193 countries with a seat at the United Nations;
- Youth leaders, with a strong commitment to serving the common good of their communities;
- Available and willing to go through the entire training program;
- English language fluency (upper-intermediate to advanced level);
- Easy access to the Internet.
Registration is completed when all of the fields of the form have been filled-in, namely the YouTube link with the presentation and motivation video, in English. Full attendance is required (including the Ubuntu United Nations pre-event preparation works on September 26, 2021).
For more information, visit Ubuntu United Nations.