Are you a South African based female entrepreneur looking to develop the next big app or launch an innovative online platform? Are you passionate about technology and are you looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community? Apply for the UK-SA Tech Hub Future Females Business School Tech Program 2020.
The Future Females Business School is a leading tech program that offers sponsored spots to South Africa entrepreneurs with tech-based businesses to transform their ideas into businesses. It’s been designed to give you the clarity, vision and ability to focus and execute the right strategies, that will build your thriving tech dream business.
If you’re ready to become a successful small business owner, to get out of your own way, and to embrace not only serious profit but also the lifestyle you want to live, all with the support and guidance of experts who have done it all before – go ahead and apply!
This three month program gives you the exact roadmap and support you need to confidently take action to build your business. They cover everything from your purpose & brand, your marketing and sales plan, your finances, and how to create the lifestyle you want to have as an entrepreneur. It’s not only business, branding and budgeting, but also mindset, motivation & inspiration.
Month One: Build
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
Month Two: Sell
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence
- Increase sales & profits
Month Three: Set up for Scale
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
- Applicants must be based in South Africa;
- The business must utilise technology (i.e. is your business app based or an online platform);
- The business must impact respective communities/industries.
The application is a text-based survey submission. If part 1 of your application is successful, you will be contacted by the organizing team for part 2 of the applications which is an interview with one of their business school coaches.
For more information, visit UK-SA Tech Hub.