Due Date: December 14, 2018
Applications for the UN DESA Italian Junior Expert Officer Program 2018/2019 are now open. The Junior Expert Officer Program is a multilateral technical cooperation effort that makes it possible for Italian residents holding a sophisticated university degree to get work experience with worldwide companies for a duration of 2 years.
The function of the Program is two-fold: on the one hand, it helps worldwide companies in performing their activities by supplying them with proficient workers for a duration of 2 years; on the other, it permits young certified experts looking for a worldwide profession the chance of 2 years’ work experience that will widen their possibilities of discovering an ideal task in worldwide companies or in the worldwide field.
- Agreements for Junior Expert Officers consist of the following: income, medical insurance coverage, life guarantee, pension contributions, in addition to allowances for travel delivery, installation at the responsibility station and repatriation.
- Candidate need to be born upon or after January 1, 1988 (January 1, 1985 for graduates in medication);-LRB- **************).
- Hold the Italian citizenship or the citizenship of among the establishing nations noted below;-LRB- **************).
- Be proficient in English and Italian for Italian nationals; Be proficient in English (understanding of Italian will be thought about a property) for prospects from Least Established Countries;-LRB- **************).
- Have a sophisticated university degree, gotten prior to the application due date, such as:.
- Laurea Magistrale/Specialistica.
- Laurea Magistrale a ciclo unico.
- Laurea/Laurea Triennaleplus university Master’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree plus university Master’s degree.
List of Qualified Establishing Nations
Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Lao Individuals’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, State of Palestine, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia
For additional information, see UN DESA Task