Application Deadline: Ongoing
The Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth is saying goodbye to unpaid internships!
- Are you passionate about the work of the United Nations?
- Are you motivated to help realise the potential of fellow young people?
- Have you been waiting for too long for a paid entry-level opportunity to the UN?
- Do you want to join the UN Youth Envoy as a Fellow?
The selected fellows will join us at the United Nations’ Headquarters in New York for a duration of 6 months. To apply, click on the open vacancies you are interested in:
- Fellow in Coordination (2020 Posting — Now Filled)
- Fellow in Social Media (2020 Posting — Now Filled)
- Fellow in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (2020 Posting — Now Filled)
- Fellow in Gender Equality (2020 Posting — Now Filled)
- Fellow in Youth Peace and Security (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
- Fellow in Data Analysis and Monitoring (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
- Fellow in Gender Equality (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
Eligibility criteriaCandidate age: between 18 and 29 throughout the entire duration of their assignment. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Women, indigenous people, people with disabilities, LGBTQI+ candidates, and other marginalised groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
For More Information: