Due Date: August 31, 2019
Applications are open for the UN Global Compact Young SDG Innovators Program 2019 The Young SDG Innovators Program is a chance for getting involved business of the UN Global Compact to recognize young skill within their companies to work together and speed up company development towards the Sustainable Advancement Goals (SDGs).
This ten-month accelerator program triggers future magnate and changemakers to establish and drive ingenious options through brand-new innovations, efforts, and company designs and provide on their business’s sustainability goals. The Young SDG Innovators Program is created to engage your business’s brightest and finest skill in not just advancing your sustainability efforts however driving development and providing concrete options with prospective market price for your business.
- Participate in sped up knowing chances that consist of online and in-person workshops, case research studies, business gos to and online forum conversations
- Get in touch with other company systems and work together on ingenious jobs relative to the business and market
- Develop work relationships through training, mentoring and peer-to-peer networking chances and gain from a few of the brightest minds dealing with sustainability and development from all over the world
- Belong to a worldwide network of leading young experts from a few of the leading business throughout every continent
- Use SDG development to fix genuine sustainability obstacles within your company and market
- Incorporate the SDGs into your business’s company method through cooperation, development and understanding sharing
- Boost worker engagement and expert advancement chances
- Establish a professional network of leading experts from a few of the leading business around the world
- Gain international acknowledgment for involvement in the program
- Open to high-performing staff members at a taking part business of the UN Global Compact;-LRB- **************).
- 35 years or more youthful;-LRB- **************).
- Have interest in company design development, sustainability and disruptive innovations.
To find out more, check out UN Global Compact Young SDG Innovators Program