Due Date: June 16, 2019
Are you a young filmmaker? Sign up with countless youths in assisting promote the advantages of migration, variety, human rights, and social addition.
The United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) and the International Company for Migration (IOM) is happy to reveal the launch of the PLURAL+ Youth Video Celebration 2019 They are welcoming youths all over the world to send initial and imaginative videos concentrating on the pushing social problems of migration, variety, social addition, and the avoidance of xenophobia.
In a world frequently identified by intolerance and cultural departments, PLURAL+ acknowledges youth as effective representatives of social modification and empowers them to share their imaginative vision with the world and foster regard for variety.
- PLURAL+ winners will be welcomed to New york city all expenditures paid to take part in the PLURAL+ Awards Event in November 2019 and a series of side occasions offering chances for expert advancement, co-productions, and networking.
- PLURAL+ video entries need to be in between one and 5 minutes and can be of any category (animation, documentary, video, funny, and so on) as long as they communicate positive messages associated with the styles of migration, variety, social addition, and the avoidance of xenophobia.
- Candidates must be in between 12-25 years.
- Open to anybody all over the world.
- An International Jury will choose one PLURAL+ Award winners in each of 3 age classifications (as much as 12 years of ages; 13 to 17 years of ages; and 18 to 25 years of ages), and UNAOC and IOM will collectively choose one video to get the Unique Award for the Avoidance of Xenophobia. PLURAL+ partner companies will likewise award a wide range of rewards and expert chances to a number of young filmmakers.
To learn more, go to UNAOC/IOM PLURAL+ Youth Video Celebration