Application Due Date: 23 February 2019
The United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) is happy to release the Require Applications for the 2019 edition of the Young Peacebuilders in Middle East and North Africa program The call is open to individuals in between 18 to 25 years of ages, from the area, with a strong interest in growing their capability to serve as representatives of peace in their neighborhood, area and beyond and to avoid violent extremism through intercultural and interfaith discussion.
20 girls and boys associated with youth-led and youth-focused companies will be chosen to take part in an intercultural discussion and peacebuilding experience. They will connect online through a series of helped with modules, and in-person, throughout a one-week workshop. After finishing the peace education curriculum, individuals will serve as a force multiplier of the lessons found out through the program and actively participate in follow-up activities at the neighborhood level.
At the end of the job, individuals are welcomed for a seminar to share their experience, lessons found out, accomplishments and suggestions with a wider audience of professionals, UN, policy makers, media and civil society, bringing presence to their efforts towards promo of variety and discussion.
This is a call to youth aged 18-25 from MENA wishing to take on.
violent extremism by constructing inclusive societies with understanding and.
regard amongst cultural and spiritual neighborhoods
- Are you in between 18 and 25 years of ages? *
- Are you a resident of a MENA nation and do you presently reside in this area?
- Are you thinking about participating in an intercultural knowing.
experience with other youths from MENA and enhance your actions to.
- Are you part of a youth-led company, network or effort?
- Do you wish to increase your capability to add to peace and social addition in your neighborhood, nation and area?
- Are you in the starting phases of your participation in this kind of work and wish to find out more?
For More Details: