Application Due Date: May 20 th 2019
Post your video about an African World Heritage website utilizing the hashtag #MyAfricanHeritage and stand the opportunity to win among the rewards.
The leading 2 (2) entries will be granted a reward:
first reward: A 6 month internship with the African World Heritage Fund in Midrand, South Africa (Reward consists of Travel expenses and stipend):
The winner ought to be aged in between 21 and 32 years and finished with minimum Bachelor’s level (or greater) of tertiary education in Culture, Environmental or Communications research studies.
The Entrant ought to likewise be proficient in either English or French and have standard working understanding of the other.
Entrants wanting to be thought about for the very first reward ought to please send out the following to [email protected]: RÃ©sumÃ©, suggestion letter and copies of tertiary education certifications.
second reward: 3– 5 outing for 2 individuals (Ticket and complete board lodging) at Robben Island, South Africa, sponsored by the Robben Island Museum for its 20 th anniversary:
The winner of the second reward and his/her buddy need to be minimum 18 years of ages.
A private in between 18 and 32 years of ages from any nation can participate in this contest. Members of existing UNESCO personnel (either long-term or short-lived), moms and dads, brother or sisters, kids and partners of UNESCO personnel are not qualified to get involved.
- The Entries are meant to provide and promote African World Heritage and the value of the World Heritage Convention in Africa. They can associate with cultural, natural or combined World Heritage websites (i.e., websites that are engraved on the World Heritage list (http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/).
- There are no limitations on the variety of Entries that each Entrant can send. The video can be prepared utilizing a cellphone, video camera or any other gadget. Any expenditures sustained throughout submission are to be borne by the Entrant.
- There is no registration. Entry is figured out by the publishing of the video with accompanying description on Instagram and tagging it with the #MyAfricanHeritage hashtag. To be qualified, Instagram Entries MUST be set as ‘Public’ so that they show up to UNESCO.
- Entries should be sent to Instagram prior to 20 May 2019 at 12 p.m. Brazzaville time (GMT + 1). Entries released after this due date will not be thought about. UNESCO will not bear any duty for late or lost Entries due to network failure or any other factor.
- Videos should be taken and the accompanying text composed by the Entrant him/herself. Confirmations might be made to validate that the Entrant is the owner of the video.
For Additional Information: