Due Date: March 31, 2019
Applications are open for the UNESCO/APCEIU Youth Management Workshop on GCED 2019 The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Comprehending (APCEIU) will arrange the fifth Youth Management Workshop on GCED (Global Citizenship Education) from 3 to 9 June 2019.
The one-week Workshop intends to develop capability of vibrant youth leaders worldwide to recognize methods to attain Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs), particularly Target 4.7, and to perform ingenious efforts on promoting international citizenship and human rights. While making it possible for individuals to deepen their understanding of GCED, the Workshop enables the young leaders to play a significant function and enter into a broader network of youth leaders for GCED.
Throughout the Workshop, individuals will recognize particular top priority concerns around international citizenship and develop prepare for the future instructions of GCED. Working both separately and in groups, the young leaders will develop the objectives and methods for usage at regional and nationwide levels. Individuals will find out about particular locations such as GCED and human rights through info sessions and take part in discussion and arguments on the developing concerns. As part of the Workshop, individuals will make a field see to go over the function of youth for a more serene and sustainable future.
- APCEIU will supply lodging, meals, and regional transport for all individuals throughout the workshop;-LRB- **************).
- APCEIU will likewise cover the round-trip global airline tickets to and from Seoul, Korea. Nevertheless, individuals are accountable for domestic travel expenditures to and from global airport in their nations and Korean visa application costs;-LRB- **************).
- Certificates of conclusion will be provided at the end of the workshop just if you have actually gone to more than 95% of the workshop program.
- Open to youths in between 19 and 28 years of age (born in between 1991 and 2000);-LRB- **************).
- Candidates must be youths who are residents of both the ODA recipient nations and the UNESCO member specifies;-LRB- **************).
- The Youth Management Workshop is taught in English so candidates need to excel in spoken and composed English;-LRB- **************).
- You need to finish the e-learning course with passing grades. Besides that, your application will not be thought about throughout the choice procedure.
For additional information, see UNESCO/APCEIU Youth Management Workshop on GCED