Due Date: June 10, 2019
Applications are open for the UNESCO Global Media and Details Literacy Week 2019 Youth Program Online Forum The Worldwide Media and Details Literacy (MIL) Week scholarships intend to support trainees and young experts from around the world to take part in the Worldwide MIL Week 2019 Function Conference and Youth Program Online forum, happening from 24 to 26 September 2019, in Gothenburg, Sweden.
These 2 occasions are arranged by UNESCO together with and hosted by the County Council Area Västra Götaland, Gothenburg, Sweden and the University of Gothenburg.
About Worldwide MIL Week Youth Program Online Forum
The Worldwide MIL Week 2019 Youth Program Online Forum is a UNESCO Youth Area. It is youth-oriented, developed for youth, led by youth and open up to all public. It develops an area throughout the duration of the Worldwide MIL Week Function Conference that is completely committed to youth, and acts as a platform for awareness-raising, understanding and experience sharing, capability structure, issue resolving, and networking. It concentrates on youth participation in MIL as co-leaders and co-creators and not just as recipients.
Youth from regional schools, universities and youth companies along with young individuals from worldwide are welcomed to the occasion. The online forum might consist of panel conversations, quick talks, discussions, hands-on workshops, conceptualizing, poster and video discussions, along with video games, hackathons, and so on
The scholarships consist of
- Round-trip air ticket from the nation of departure to Gothenburg, Sweden;-LRB- **************).
- Lodging and meals throughout the remain in Gothenburg, from 23 to 26 September 2019;-LRB- **************).
- Chance to provide throughout the 2019 Worldwide MIL Week Youth Program Online Forum;-LRB- **************).
- Open to youth who are from 18 to 30 years of ages;-LRB- **************).
- Who research study, research study or operate in fields connected to MIL (media, details and library science, ICTs, interactions, social advancement, and so on), from all UN areas: Africa, Arab States, Asia-Pacific, Europe and The United States And Canada, and Latin America and the Caribbean;-LRB- **************).
- The most persuading prospects will be supported. UNESCO appreciates geographical and gender balance, so youth, specifically girls, from all areas from the world are motivated to use.
Candidates are motivated to learn more about UNESCO’s deal with MIL and verify how their own interest, research study, task or activity lines up with MIL prior to using.
Each prospect should use online by finishing this online submission kind, and check out the directions thoroughly.
For additional information, see UNESCO Global Media and Details Literacy Week