Due Date: April 30, 2019
Applications are open for the UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Knowing (UIL) Research Study Scholarships 2019 In 2012, the UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Knowing (UIL) introduced a brand-new effort offering scholarships to scientists and education experts from UNESCO Member States.
Research study Scholarships normally run every September, though under unique scenarios, Scholarships might run in other months. Research study Scholars perform their research study at the UIL Library for a duration of one month. In addition, they have the chance to exchange understanding with other scholars, UIL personnel and UIL’s external partners.
- UIL covers travel and lodging expenses and contributes a swelling amount towards the expenses of food, visas, and so on
- Open to scientists and education experts from UNESCO Member States who operate in the location of long-lasting knowing with a concentrate on adult education and continuing education, literacy and non-formal standard education.
- Individuals are picked on the basis of their possible to produce: policy propositions; program tools; posts; and research study documents that can be shown decision-makers in their house nations.
In order to use, please send the following:
- A cover letter
- Your research study proposition (2– 4 pages)
- A succinct and current CV
Interested prospects are asked to send their application by 30 April 2019 to UIL Research Study Scholarship Organizer Ms Lisa Krolak, at: [email protected]
For additional information, go to UIL Research Study Scholarships