Due Date: February 15, 2019.
UNESCO, in partnership with the National Commission of Individuals’s Republic of China for UNESCO, welcomes girls and males aged 18-30 years, from nations along the maritime and terrestrial Silk Roadways to take part in the Third International Youth Online Forum on Imagination and Heritage along the Silk Roadways (IYF3), to be kept in Changsha and Nanjing, 31 March to 6 April 2019.
The IYF3 is concentrating on the style “Youth Imagination and Development in the Age of Media Arts” with goals to:
- offer youths a chance to voice their interests and issues on advancing imagination through the promo of concrete and intangible cultural heritage towards a sustainable future, making use of the Media Arts as tools and vectors for this function.
- look for to set in motion youth addition in the cultural and imaginative markets that promote our typical heritage through the huge range of Media Arts.
The IYF3 is being arranged to support roughly 120 youth individuals experienced in imagination, media arts, literature along with heritage promo and conservation. In line with UNESCO’s International Top priority for Africa, the variety of individuals from African nations will be doubled to 20 at the IYF3. Moreover, 10 individuals, who are certified with work experience and/or official training in Media Arts and Style will be chosen to participate in the “Experience Changsha Media Arts Residency Program” to dive much deeper into media arts and enhance pertinent methods and understanding.
- Open to girls and males in between the ages of 18 to 30
- Candidates must originate from a nation along the terrestrial and maritime Silk Roadways in Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe and The United States And Canada, the Arab States, and the Asia and Pacific area
Experience Changsha Media Arts Residency Program
The Experience Changsha Media Arts Residency Program, as part of Changsha Media Arts Celebration & International Youth Online Forum on Imagination and Heritage along the Silk Roadways, is arranged by Changsha Municipal Individuals’s Federal government, with the assistance of UNESCO Beijing Workplace. The 2019 Residency Program will last for one month, from 7 April to 3 May 2019 inclusive.
They welcome certified young artists, creative business owners from UNESCO Media Arts cities, aged 18 to 30, with a minimum of 2 years of work experience along with trainees with official training in Media Arts and Style to sign up with the Program.
The Experience Changsha Media Arts Residency Program intends to offer a chance for young artists to dive much deeper into Changsha culture by:
- going to Changsha’s cultural landscape; and,
- experiencing Changsha’s intangible cultural heritage (pottery making, paper-cutting, etc). Young artists will acquire a much deeper understanding about Changsha’s media arts advancement by:
- going to representative media arts business in Changsha through arranged school trip; and,
- endeavor extensive cultural exchanges and technical conversations with regional business owners and artists.
Above all, young artists will understand their creative concepts by:
- Causing an ingenious change in a conventional neighborhood in Changsha; and,
- Improving intangible cultural heritage through media arts indicates;-LRB- ***************).
Individuals’ work will be showcased in the upcoming Changsha Media Arts Park and even be industrialized.
Applicants for the International Youth Online Forum on Imagination and Heritage along the Silk Roadways (IYF3) must finish and return the application and send it to [email protected]( link sends out email) by midnight Beijing time (GMT +8) on 15 February 2019
A pplicants for the Experience Changsha Media Arts Residency Program must likewise finish the Application -Residency Program and supporting files and send them to [email protected]( link sends out email) by midnight Beijing time (GMT +8) on 15 February 2019
For additional information, check out UNESCO