Due Date: May 20, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the UNESCO #MyAfricanHeritage Instagram Video Contest 2019 Post your video about an African World Heritage website utilizing the hashtag #MyAfricanHeritage and stand the opportunity to win among the remarkable rewards.
The Entries are planned to provide and promote African World Heritage and the significance of the World Heritage Convention in Africa. They can associate with cultural, natural or combined World Heritage websites (i.e., websites that are engraved on the World Heritage list).
- 1st Reward: 6 month internship with the African World Heritage Fund in Midrand, South Africa. The reward consists of.
- Return air tickets to Johannesburg, South Africa
- second Reward: Journey to South Africa to check out the World Heritage website of Robben Island. The reward consists of.
- 2 return air tickets to South Africa
- Ground and ferryboat transport to Robben Island
- Complete board lodging on the island for 3 days for 2 individuals
- Entryway to the World Heritage website and an assisted trip
- A specific in between 18 and 32 years of ages from any nation can participate in this contest;-LRB- **************).
- Members of present UNESCO personnel (either long-term or momentary), moms and dads, brother or sisters, kids and partners of UNESCO personnel are not qualified to take part;-LRB- **************).
- There are no limitations on the variety of Entries that each Entrant can send. The video can be prepared utilizing a smart phone, electronic camera or any other gadget. Any expenditures sustained throughout submission are to be borne by the Entrant;-LRB- **************).
- To be qualified, Instagram Entries MUST be set as ‘Public’ so that they show up to UNESCO.
- Imagination: Is the video initial and visually pleasing? They are trying to find innovative stories!
- Material: What is your connection to the website? The World Heritage website ought to be plainly recognized in the video
- Structure: Does it record the remarkable character of the website?
Entry is figured out by the publishing of the video with accompanying description on Instagram and tagging it with the #MyAfricanHeritag e hashtag.
To find out more, see UNESCO #MyAfricanHeritage Instagram Video Contest