Utility Deadline: October 21st 2018
The World Heritage Centre is now accepting proposals for oral shows on the regional assembly on transboundary cooperation for efficient administration of World Heritage websites in Africa that might be held from 10 to 14 December 2018 in La Tapoa (Niger) on the W-Arly-Pendjari Advanced World Heritage property.
Open to all events involved, this assembly will discover a variety of subjects associated to transboundary cooperation and the preservation of African heritage with an emphasis on inspecting main challenges and sensible options.
The Africa Unit of the World Heritage Centre is accepting abstracts, in English or French, from a variety of stakeholders: websites managers, worldwide heritage specialists, neighborhood teams, authorities representatives, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and the non-public sector. Contributions specializing in African examples, good practices, classes discovered and success tales for efficient administration of cultural and pure World Heritage websites in sub-Saharan African international locations are welcome.
- 21/10/2018 Submission deadline for paper abstracts
- 09/11/2018 Announcement of the collection of contributions
- 30/11/2018 Submission of the complete papers and the PowerPoint shows by authors
Define of the programme
- 9/12/2018 Arrival in Tapoa and registration
- 10-14/12/2018 Opening, keynote speech, shows and dialogue periods
- 13/12/2018 Website go to to the W-Arly-Pendjari World Heritage property; conclusion of the working periods and proposals of the assembly.
- 15/12/2018 Return to Niamey for homebound flights
Easy methods to Apply:
- This name is open to web site managers, native communities, NGOs, specialists and representatives of nations concerned in transboundary cooperation initiatives for the efficient administration of cultural and pure World Heritage websites in Sub-Saharan African international locations.
- candidates are invited to submit their CVs (two pages max) and a abstract of their paper in French or English (300 phrases max), to email@example.com. This abstract ought to be related to the theme of the workshop and describe transboundary cooperation initiatives for efficient administration of World Heritage websites in Africa.
- The participation is proscribed to 1 particular person per case research within the case the place a paper is co-authored and submitted by a number of individuals, candidates are invited to call the consultant of the whole group.
- Purposes from girls are strongly inspired.
For Extra Data: