Due Date: April 30, 2019
Applications for the UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program in Archaeology and Preservation 2019 are now open. The fellowship intends to promote personnel capabilities and to enhancing global understanding and relationship amongst countries and individuals of Poland.
The Polish National Commission for UNESCO, in cooperation with the Polish Centre of Mediterranean Archaeology University of Warsaw and the Academy of Arts in Warsaw (Professors of Preservation and Repair of masterpieces) have actually put at the disposal of particular Member States (see Annex I) 5 ( 5 ) fellowships of 8 (8 ) months period each, in Poland, beginning on 1 October 2018.
Take Advantage Of Polish Authorities
- ( i) Free tuition and access to the university centers based upon the regional guidelines.
- Lodging at the University of Warsaw Trainee School arranged for fellows by the Host Organization.
- ( ii) Regular monthly allowance of 1600 PLN( 1 USD = around 4,0 PLN) representing the income of a regional junior research study fellow. Hence, all living expenditures in Poland are to be borne by the fellow with this allowance other than the lodging that will be covered by the University of Warsaw; and; (iii) A one-time unique allowance of 1600 PLN to be paid upon arrival in Poland, this amount will cover various activities associated with your remain in Warsaw, such as cultural, historic and/or touristic sees, conferences, workshops, and workshops associated with your research studies.
No arrangement to fund or lodge relative is made.
At the end of the research study studies, the recipients will get a certificate attesting to their presence at the host organization, this certificate will be offered after invoice of the asked for reports and monetary clearance from the Organization.
Take Advantage Of UNESCO
- Worldwide travel expenditures: (by the most direct, cost-effective path) from the recipient’s nation to and from Poland will be covered by UNESCO under its Routine Program Spending Plan.
- Medical insurance for fellowship recipients who are stated clinically fit: UNESCO fellowship holders might be covered by a medical insurance policy, taken-out by the Company throughout of fellowship. The expenses of this medical insurance is registered for and covered by UNESCO on behalf of granted fellows.
* JUST THE PICKED PROSPECTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SEND OUT TO THE INVOLVEMENT PROGRAM AND FELLOWHIPS AREA A COMPLETE MEDICAL FILE, THE RECOMMENDED TYPE OF WHICH WILL BE SENT TOGETHER WITH THE LETTER OF AWARD.
Prospects must have a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) or a Master of Arts (M.A) degree, ideally in Archaeology or Preservation
Excel in reading and composing in English
No Greater Than 40 year-old
- Iran (the Islamic Republic of)
Candidatures must be sent by the welcomed Member State. Initial applications in replicate should be directed through the National Commission for UNESCO of the prospect’s nation and interacted to Mr Stoyan Bantchev, Chief, Involvement program and Fellowships Area, by 30 April 2018 at the most recent (GMT +01: 00) to UNESCO mailing address.
Applications must have imperatively the following accessories in DUPLICATE:
- UNESCO fellowships application, ALL 4 (4) pages appropriately finished in English utilizing uppercase ( illegible files will be removed from the treatment, hand composing type should consist of uppercase just);-LRB- *********************).
- 2 photos connected to the applications (4 × 6 cm);-LRB- *********************).
- Qualified copies ( in English) of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/ PhD gotten; and,
- UNESCO certificate of language understanding, appropriately finished by a pertinent authority, if the native tongue of the prospect is not English.
- 2 recommendation letters from somebody associated to the prospect’s work, also validating the prospect’s credentials.
To learn more, check out UNESCO/Poland