Due Date: May 28, 2019
On International Women’s Day, UNESCO has actually introduced the call for elections for the 2019 UNESCO Reward for Girls’ and Women’s Education Developed in 2015 and moneyed by the Federal government of individuals’s Republic of China, the Reward honours impressive and ingenious practices advancing women’ and females’s education.
The Reward adds to 2 Sustainable Advancement Objectives: “Make sure inclusive and fair quality education and promote long-lasting knowing chances for all” (Objective 4) and “Attain gender equality and empower all females and women” (Objective 5).
Federal Governments of UNESCO Member States and non-governmental companies (NGOs) in main collaboration with UNESCO are now welcomed to choose approximately 3 people, organizations or companies who have actually made strong contributions in favour of women’ and females’s education.
- The Reward every year grants US$ 50,000 to 2 impressive laureates.
- Chosen jobs should fulfill the eligibility and choice requirements set by the Reward;-LRB- **************).
- They should be developed and running for a minimum of 2 years;-LRB- **************).
- Program capacity to be replicable and scalable and
- Add to several of the concern locations of the Reward.
Elections should be sent in English and French through the online platform, just available to UNESCO Member States and NGOs in main collaboration with UNESCO. Elections will be examined by an independent Global Jury of 5 professionals on the basis of the task’s capacity for effect, development and sustainably.
To find out more, check out UNESCO Reward for Girls’ and Women’s Education